A Cavern & A Heritage Festival

This past Monday, we took Nathan to a cavern. This trip was his Christmas gift from last year from us. He really enjoyed the experience. It was so funny how he would tell us to be quiet while the tour guide was talking because he did not want to miss anything she said...he he.









Last Saturday, we went to a Heritage Festival that was about 45 minutes away from were we live. Can you tell it was cold?

This trio played some old time gospel music.

This desk is in the town museum.

This house is on the main street in town. The town is old; the houses date back to the 1860's. The main street is paved with cobblestones with gutters too. There are planks of wood to cross over the gutters at each house and place of business. Is this what the streets could of looked like in Colonial times?

I was not able to take many pictures since it was like 40 degrees and I was trying to stay warm.






Shane and Nathan are standing in line to make a rope.


Comments

sewtakeahike said…
What a fun gift! I'm impressed Nathan wanted to make the most of it and not miss ANYTHING!!
Katy said…
What a fun time!!! It all looks like it was fantastic!! :)

Thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it!!! I hope you are having a lovely week! :)