Autumn

Autumn is knocking on our door and would like to come in for a visit.

We found FALL lying on the grass this week.
To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
Ecclesiastes 3:1



Brian's homemade bread. It is delicious! You have to try it with butter or honey. Nothing beats fresh bread.






I made my last fresh peach pie on Friday. Oh, I can not wait until next year.





The ducks are taking to flight. Someday they may fly away.


Carissa and Nathan planted sunflowers seeds in late spring. This is the only stalk that came up.





Bumble bee on the sunflower.




Does anyone know what this insect is? It is really creepy..



Some black eye Susan's.


Some hemlock


Some corn


This is pokeberry or pokeweed. It is poisonous to humans and animals. Brian disposed the bushes around our property.




I hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day.

Comments