Busy Days

Well I've been busy this week with organizing Carissa's birthday party. Carissa will be celebrating her 11th birthday on Saturday. The theme for the party this year is an English Tea Party.
How is your week going?

Carissa made fried potatoes for breakfast on Saturday and this was left over. The whole pan was full of potatoes. She washed, cut, and fried the potatoes all by her self. Actually, she can cook pretty good for only being 10 years old. You have to taste her pancakes....they are so yummy.

Brian picked this corn a couple of days ago from our garden. This corn is from heirloom seed, which means its origins is from the native Indians during the 1600's. Pretty interesting....


Nathan's drawing of a pig.

Here is some of Carissa's artwork. It's funny how she gave me lip about art class. She did not want to do art at all. I think she is doing a fine job. She may not be the next Michelangelo but she is trying her best.



Here is Brian working on our basement. He is done painting. Now we have to do the ceiling tiles. I don't know what I want on the floor. What do you think we should do? Should we just keep the concrete? How about wood floor or vinyl.


Comments