Another Pie

I pitted the cherries the old fashioned way. It is messy but worth it.



The pie looks a little runny but that is because I served it warm. The family really enjoyed this pie too.
I would like to make a custard pie tomorrow for the first day of Growing Kids God's Way class. Brian and I are hosting the class at our home. There are 4 couples coming to the class tomorrow.


The very first green beans from our garden.

Comments

Unknown said…
Thanks for inviting me to your blog Tina! By the way, I have Nourishing traditions by Sally Fallon, I love it!!! The first thing I made was whey. Eddie and I live in KY now, and we're loving it. talk to you soon, Natalie
Tina said…
Wow!! When did you move to KY? I am glad to hear from you, keep in touch.
Tina
Unknown said…
We moved here in April, not long after we spent Christmas here. Eddie fell in love with it here. Some of my family lives here and in Nashville so it's great being close to them. We'll catch up soon!