
I have been trying to plan this years home school schedule, besides making pies, reading, cleaning house, running a business, and other things. As you may know it is not easy. I have put many hours into research, to enhance what we are doing.
This year we going to try a unit study approach to teaching history, with literature books. We will still be using the Charlotte Mason and Classical approach to home schooling. Also, we have enrolled Carissa and Nathan in a local co-op group. They will have classes one afternoon a week in Hands on Science, Spanish, Cooking, and Choir. They might take an Orchestra class one hour a week too.
It looks like we are going to be pretty busy this year. The older your children get...more is required from them.
I found some good websites to check out, they are www.wiredforbooks.org/shakespeare (they have poetry online too) & http://www.homeschoolradioshows.com/
Comments