Baking A Pie

I made a fresh homemade peach pie for the 1st time today. Yes, I made the pie crust. I can not believe that I waited this long, out of fear. I was so afraid of making homemade pie crusts. I will never go back to store bought. It was soooo easy to make. You should try it some time.





"Wow", said Brian. The whole family enjoyed the pie I made, in fact they fought over the last piece. I told them that the last piece was for Dad and that I would make them a custard pie later on this week. I think I will try to make a zucchini pie, since we have so much zucchini from our garden.


On a side note: Here is our first corn from our garden. Brian picked it the other day. It was so juicy and tender.
Happy baking & farming!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
INTERESTING... THATS GOOD THAT YOUR FAMILY IS HAPPY TO LIVE NEW AREA.... ENJOYED WITH YOUR FAMILY
XOXOXO COUSIN DIANE