Updates & Movies to Watch

Here are some pictures of the boys bathroom. Remember, Brian took out the vanity and counter. Well, here are some decorations that I added. I still need a few more items for the shelf but I will take my time in searching for what I want to add to this bathroom.












Have you seen Faith Like Potatoes? Brian & I watched it this past weekend and it is a very good movie. Every Christian should see it. You have to watch the documentary after the movie too. This movie is based on a true story.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbWGIXuE1lo

The Inheritance in another movie you should watch. It is based on the book by Louisa May Alcott. Yes, this is the same women that wrote Little Women. Don't you just love movies the whole family can watch? Sorry there is no link to this movie.

Here is another DVD that is worth watching especially if you home school. The name is The Children of Caesar; it gives you some sound info about homeschooling. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq_tcyPV7Vg

Here is a fascinating documentary on the effects of feminism on our society http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MNI3-oL4Ck. It is called The Monstrous Regiment of Women and it is worth watching.


I wanted to post the following info on Memorial Day but did not find the time, so I thought I would share it now.

Did you know that the first Memorial Day was enacted in 1868 to honor union soldiers of the American Civil War. It was expanded after World War I to include American casualties of any war or military action.
Update on Carissa:
We leave for Chicago on Friday. We will be there for a few days. We decided to take Carissa there to see a specialist and to get fitted for a brace.
God Bless

Comments