




Last Saturday we went to a local Renaissance Festival. It was so hot at 100 degrees but we had a lot of fun. Sweat was dripping down my back the whole time, good way to loose weight...ha ha. We arrived at 4pm and stayed until 6pm. There was so much to see and do. There was a large game area for the kids to play games and win tokens. They purchased prizes with the tokens. They sure enjoyed themselves. The jousting was entertaining too. There was definitely a lot of things for the children to do. The costumes were very detailed. We can't wait to go back next year.
Oh!! I found a cousin that lives 2 hours away. We found each other on Facebook last week and plan to meet on July 9th. She has been living here with her family for 11 years. They did live in San Diego the last time I saw them. Now I can say I have family here.
Love ya,
Tina
Comments