Picking Berries & Our Garden Picking

Carissa picking blueberries.
Nathan picking blueberries

Shane picking blueberries.

We picked 3 1/4 pounds and payed $8.35. Can you believe it, Shane picked the most. He is an excellent berry picker. We will be going back to pick some raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries soon. I think I will freeze them so I can have pesticide free berries all year long. Did I tell you we have a mulberry tree and the berries taste so good.


I made some almond butter in the Vita Mix the other day.


This is heirloom lettuce that is a type of romaine lettuce. It comes from seed that has not been genetically modified. You can see the specks on the leaves. We have 4 varieties growing in our garden. We just planted strawberries. We are growing lettuce, broccoli, green beans, corn, tomatoes, carrots, zucchini, and yellow squash in our garden.


Happy eating.


Comments