Hi, everyone. Brian and I watched the final episode of Cranford last night. It is a good movie to watch. It is about life in a small town. This movie is set in the 1840's. Here is the trailer for you to view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf1zh4j2l0Y
We are also watching Bleak House, which is based on the book by Charles Dickens. If you like mysteries and suspense than you will like this movie too.
I am almost done with reading North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell. I definitely like her style of writing. If you like Jane Austen than you will also like Elizabeth Gaskell books too. This is a book you can let your teenager read.
Happy Reading!!
We are also watching Bleak House, which is based on the book by Charles Dickens. If you like mysteries and suspense than you will like this movie too.
I am almost done with reading North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell. I definitely like her style of writing. If you like Jane Austen than you will also like Elizabeth Gaskell books too. This is a book you can let your teenager read.
Happy Reading!!
Comments