What Is Going On?

This is the wagon that Shane purchased with his birthday money. He says, "thank you", to everyone who gave him money for his birthday. All the children are enjoying the wagon. Shane loves to share.



Last Wednesday, I purchased this bunny for the children to play with. They love this bunny and they take good care of it. Carissa is in charge of feeding and cleaning the cage every morning. When they are done with their school work and chores, they go out to play with the bunny. The bunny is about 8 weeks old. Is the bunny cute?









Here are some flowers I need to plant. When will I have time..perhaps today.


This plant is called chicks and hens.


Spring time is sure beautiful here.



Here are some pictures of our basement. The men have finished the drywall; now Brian has to paint the walls. It is coming together nicely.


Comments