Shane made this creation with an organge peel.

Here are some biographies of some Christians that we can learn from. I encourage you to read some to your children. You should read about stories of missionaries to your children. These stories are amazing.
Here is one the books that I bought used from Amazon.com. I buy most of my used books from them.
Here is a book series that Carissa & Nathan love. These books are from The Spirit Flyer Series; they go into detail about spiritual warfare and end times. They are very well written and so realistic. Brian is currently reading the last book to them. You can tell a good book by the fact the children don't want you to stop reading. The other day I started teaching the children French. I wanted to start with Spanish but Brian wants them to learn both at the same time. I don't know if we should do that. We started teaching them Latin about 2 years ago and they really caught on well with it. You should hear Shane & Jarrett speak French, it is so cute.
On a side note....I have viewed Wives and Daughters and it is a very good movie to watch. It is 4 hours long and it is an English movie set in the early 1800's . Here is the trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUwx0lZCAVY Enjoy!!
Comments