This Week

Today, I thought I would teach the kids something about collecting stamps. We took used stamps off envelopes and laid them out to dry.
My collection of used/new stamps.


On Friday, I went to an estate sale and bought this porcelain doll for Carissa. I paid $5 for it.


I bought this set for $5 too. It is fine bone china from England and it will go nicely with my other tea set items.



Here is the latest item purchased. Yes, it is a Vita-Mix! After the estate sale I went the Sam's Club and they had a demo there. Brian and I have been wanting one for over 10 years. It looks like I was at the right place at the right time. This machine is amazing. Check it out at www.vitamix.com

I think Nathan is trying to look like his Pa Pa Joe.

Shane opening up his birthday present from his cousins.

We celebrated his birthday last Friday at Chuck E Cheese. He had a blast!!! Look at him trying to drive, he can't even reach the pedal. Too cute!!


I made homemade chocolate cupcakes with homemade strawberry frosting, upon Shane's request.

Last Saturday, the boys played outside and it was cold. I think it was in the 30's. Can it be so, in April??




Comments