Projects Around The House





With the help of two friends, Brian was able to frame the basement walls. He is building me a sewing/craft room. Yippee!! This room will also function as a guest room when needed. I can't wait to decorate it.

This is the other project that Brian started this week too. He took the old vanity out of the boys bathroom. The old vanity must have been 50+ years old. It was so old that when you opened a drawer it stunk something awful. So I ordered what I wanted and it was delivered last Monday.
The red you see was where the old vanity was. I asked Brian if he could paint the red wall white and use crackle paint too. So he did what I wanted and look how it came out. Looks good to me.



Yesterday, Brian started some leaves on fire in the yard to get rid of them. We are trying to get ready for spring. Also, Brian just bought his first sit down mower and he will pick it up sometime this week. I will make sure to post a picture once it arrives.


Brian bought this radio so we can listen to the weather. Nathan loves to listen to the weather. We wants to know when it will be windy again so he can fly his kite.


I made some chocolate and blueberry homemade ice cream. It is soooo easy to make this stuff. You have to try it sometime.


Bye for now. ~Tina

Comments

Anonymous said…
Instead of burning the leaves, have you thought of composting?

Ricky