Fun In The Snow










It looks so peaceful when it snows.




The children enjoyed the 4-5 inches of snow we got on Tuesday. They had fun sledding down the small hill next to our home.


We had a bit a a scare...while the children were outside, Brian was suppose to be watching them. Well, he comes in the house to ask me if Jarrett is in the house. I said, "What do you mean he is outside with you". Brian says, "I don't know where he is". At this point I began to get angry. I grabbed my coat and went out looking for him. We had the other children looking for him too. We knew he had to be around the house because of the footprints in the snow. Brian finally found him fast asleep in his car seat in the garage. It was so cute to see him there sleeping. What a scare he gave us!!




Comments

Unknown said…
WOW! I would have freaked! Ray lost Jordan at Disney on ice before and I lost it! He found her back up at our seats sitting there waiting. She was 3. Amazing!