



We had our first dinner party at our new house today. We had some local people over to thank them for helping us move our furniture and etc. into our house. We really appreciate all their help.
I made upside down pizza, a penne pasta dish, a tossed salad, french bread, homemade chocolate chip ice cream, and pumpkin bars. I also made three different flavored ice teas.
I was in the kitchen all day but it was worth it. I love cooking for people. I believe everyone liked the food because they came back for 3rds and 4th helpings. It's a good thing that I made a lot of food.
The old flames of cooking are coming back.
This past Tuesday I went with some new friends to the Mennonite shops about 45 minutes away. It was a lot of fun shopping at local markets picking up items. We will have to take our guests here when they come to visit us. (hint)
We had fun on New Year's Eve at a friends house playing games and eating some good food.
Oh! We had our 1st tornado warning last Saturday.
Happy at home,
Tina


Comments