December Fun

What a cute kid!! Shane fell into an ice cold pond today. This pond is on our property but is a couple of acres away from the house. The pond was frozen but not frozen enough for him to walk on it. He ran all the way home but by the time he got home he was freezing. It was 40 degrees today. He is okay but he did manage to cut his chin on the ice. He told me he will never do that again.


Every night Brian or I will read a story to the kids before they go to bed. This is Nathan's favorite part of the day.


It's time to make some homemade sugar and chocolate cookies. The kids and Brian devour these cookies. Shane calls the yellow cookies banana cookies because the color looks like a banana.






Here are some pictures of the tables of the Christmas banquet. I decorated a table. Can you guess which table I decorated? hm. Yes, I decorated the Victorian angel table. It was fun and I really enjoyed the fellowship with the pastors family.




The kids enjoyed a snack of homemade hot chocolate and cookies today.




Nathan helped me grind up some anise seeds.
I hope you enjoy this blog. I am new to the blog world. I will try to publish something more often.
God Bless,
Tina


Comments