Getting Started

Well I am finally getting starting with creating a blog spot. I think this would be a good way to keep up with family and friends since we just moved.

I started to home school the children this week and it has been hard for me to adjust. I am feeling a little unorganized. I have thought about putting the children in public school. I even called the local public school and talked with them. But God has a different plan. Later that same day while on the way to church I happened to pull out a local magazine to read it. While I was thumbing through it I came across an article. This article was about a local teenager that has started a website business. He has been very successful. I was reading along and felt that this child had to have been home schooled and he was. God used this article to remind me of one of the reasons why we choose to home school. It was totally a me and God moment. God is so good and faithful.

Comments

LivingWatersMom said…
Hello Mom at Peaceful View Acres. How is everything going. I wish I had some of that peaceful view right now. I remember the joy I would feel every year when the first snow flakes would begin to fall, usually always around Thanksgiving. How has the weather been? Is it getting real cold yet?
I was using Ricky's laptop from work to do my lesson for church and I noticed he had changed his screen saver to a scene of a peaceful countryside. It looked like Missouri. Maybe God is doing something. We are praying for you as you transition and look forward to seeing you soon.

Love the Aguas Fam.
Tina said…
It was in the 40's today but earlier in the week it was in the 70's. I don't mind the cold weather as long as my house is warm.