First Snow and Family Stats







Well I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We had a nice Thanksgiving that was full of good homemade food. yum! yum! Our neighbor came over in the morning and gave us some homemade cookies and a cherry pie. yummy! Does anyone want a piece of pie?



I had to share Nathan's drawing of himself with his dad and God. It was so precious how he came to us while Brian and I were eating lunch together to give the picture to his dad.



Gas is now 1.59 a gallon here. yippee! When was it the last time I saw this price? Maybe early 90's. I don't remember.


It started to snow here in the evening on 11/29. This is the first snow fall that is sticking since we moved here. Brian ran outside and took some pictures. He made a miniature snow person for Carissa and Nathan since they were the only children awake in our house. Nathan is so excited and can not wait until tomorrow. I think Nathan would love to live in the snow all the time. I remember once that he told me that when he gets married he will live in Mammoth, CA. How cute is that? The kids will have fun tomorrow but they will have to wait to play in it until we get home from church.

You should see how happy Brian is here. I watched him today from our bedroom balcony chopping wood. He is in his element and is enjoying everything. Don't get me wrong I am happy too.

I read this the other day and thought I would share it. It is by John C. Maxwell.




Attitude....

It is the reflection of our true selves.
Its roots are inward, but its fruit is outward.
It is our best friend-or our worst enemy.
It is more honest and more consistent than our words.
It is a future outlook based on past experiences.
It draws people to us-or repels them.
It is never content until it is expressed.
It is the librarian of our past.
It is the speaker of our present.
It is the prophet of our future.


Blessings,
Tina







.

Comments